We support Life Sciences industry stakeholders in pharmaceutical market knowledge, people management, marketing & strategy in the CIS/CEE & Central Asian region since 2011.
Pharmaceutical market and health care industry, plan launching new products, recruit pharmaceutical business professionals across the CIS/ Central Asian region.
Which data pharmaceutical market stakeholders should use in their strategic and marketing planning in our region.We find synergy in healthcare.
Purchase analytical pharmaceutical market reports and keep abreast with the most recent market trends, regulatory updates, healthcare and epidemiology statistics, SWOT and PESTLE analysis tools in the CIS and Central Asian region.
Overview 3Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Overview 4Q 2018
Pharmaceutical market trends overview.
Analysis of the pharmaceutical market structure: retail, distribution, manufacturers, pricing segments, SWOT and PESTLE impact map analyses.
Pharmaceutical market sales forecast for the next 3 years.
Regulatory aspects and key changes of the local pharmaceutical market.
Epidemiology and demographics statistics.
Economic overview and macroeconomic outlook for the next 3 years
Each of our country report you may use to:
Leading regional and global pharmaceutical companies have already purchased our reports. And they are coming back to acquire the updated versions!
with the reputable and recognized pharmaceutical market data vendors in our region.
the CIS and Central Asian region countries in our reports on a regular basis.
you with our regional pharmaceutical market knowledge expertise after the purchase.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you quite calmly used the broadest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
The personal information of the Members collected at the time of registration (or at any other time) is mainly used to prepare the Products or Services in accordance with your needs. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the "Consent with the mailing"
What data is collected on the site
At voluntary registration on reception of dispatch you send the Name and E-mail through the registration form.
What is the purpose of this data?
The name is used to contact you personally, and your e-mail for sending you mailings of newsletters, news, useful materials, commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under any circumstances, except for cases related to the compliance with the requirements of the law.
You can refuse to receive mailing letters and remove your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each letter.
How this data is used
With the help of these data, information on the actions of visitors on the site is collected in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the site and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
You can change your browser settings at any time so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you about sending these files. Note at the same time that some functions and services will not be able to work properly.
How this data is protected
To protect your personal information, we use a variety of administrative, management and technical security measures. Our Company adheres to various international control standards aimed at transactions with personal information, which include certain control measures to protect information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are trained to understand and follow these control measures, they are familiarized with our Privacy Notice, regulations and instructions.
Nevertheless, despite the fact that we are trying to protect your personal information, you too must take measures to protect it.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while on the Internet. The services and websites that we organize include measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of the information we control. Despite the fact that we are doing everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we can not guarantee that our security measures will prevent illegal access to this information by hackers from outside organizations.
In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration refuses any assurances and guarantees, the provision of which may be otherwise implied, and disclaims liability in relation to the Site, the Content and their use.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our website, the occurrence dependence, decrease in productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of programs or data in information systems or otherwise arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any linked Internet site, or inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle time or delay in transmission, computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the law.
The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection can not be applied to the use of the Site by him, since he does not render reimbursable services.
By using this Site, you agree to the "Waiver of Liability" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before submitting information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or tender with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) For companies working on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, so that your personal information can be partially disclosed. We require that such companies use information only for the purpose of providing contractual services; they are prohibited from transmitting this information to other parties in situations other than when it is caused by the need to provide agreed services. Examples of business support functions: execution of orders, implementation of applications, issuing prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among customers and managing information systems. We also disclose generalized non-personalized information when choosing service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or a joint venture is understood as an organization with at least 50% of the equity participation of which belongs to the Company. When transferring your information to a partner in a subsidiary or a joint venture, our Company requires you not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way that contradicts your choice. If you indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not share your information with our partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On jointly positioned or partner pages: Our Company can share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and promotions on the jointly positioned pages of our website. When requesting personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information provided by you according to your own privacy notice, which you can read before submitting information about yourself.
5) When transferring control over the enterprise: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets. When selling or transferring business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to refuse the transfer of information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to further provide you with the services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) Law enforcement authorities: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulatory legal acts or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; as well as strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information that is submitted by you for registration on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any convenient way for you, using contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you want to refuse receiving mail from our regular mailing list, you can do this at any time with the help of a special link that is placed at the end of each letter.